Champneys

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really enjoyed watching the program!

I thought it was informative and entertaining, loved at the end the only 2 decent staff left! I would be SO proud to be a therapist there!

But I would never pay to go there myself, doesn't look relaxing or luxury at all. When they said it was princess Diana's spa of choice I was shocked! Looked like a premier inn with everyone wearing bathrobes!

I really enjoyed watching the program!

I thought it was informative and entertaining, loved at the end the only 2 decent staff left! I would be SO proud to be a therapist there!

But I would never pay to go there myself, doesn't look relaxing or luxury at all. When they said it was princess Diana's spa of choice I was shocked! Looked like a premier inn with everyone wearing bathrobes!

I would hate to work there, just the clients alone. I would want to slap them. As for Premier Inn, you hit the nail on the head.

Interesting, I've only heard good things about the place from my friends who have visited? I don't think I could work there though, it reminds me too much of when I worked at Harrods :-/ That was an experience n a half, lasted 6 months lol !

Latest posts

Back