Chanel nail colour

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

ALEX

Can anybody tell me what the closest match to Chanels famous nail colour Rouge Noir (prob spelt wrong) is from Creative, or a similar colour to the one Victoria Beckham is always wearing. The really dark shade of red/brown.
Thanks.

If you mix Decadence and Voodoo you get Rouge Noir - but I must tell you, we had a wish list from CND and the first thing I told them to do was to go and buy Rouge Noir and then copy it exactly!! When we had the Designer Nails enamels (I don't how many of you remember that far back:eek: ) but we did a colour called Venom and it was an exact copy of RN - Anyway I ended up selling it to the Chanel girls in Jessops in Notts because they were so desperate to get the hands on the RN colour and Chanel couldn't make enough to meet demand!! People actually bought it!!

If you don't want to mix then I am sure it is the colour you are looking for is Bewitched but it is not as red!

Thanks Mrs Geek, already have Voodoo so may try mixing. Is it half and half?

no not exactlt - I would grab Decadence and poor Voodoo into the bottle - do it a bit at a time and keep mixing until you get the right colour - I think it's more like 2/3rds Dec, 1/3 Voodoo - but you will know as you are playing :biggrin:

Hi ALEX, I think MUM(Marian Newman) posted something about this recently! If i remember rightly, she was the tech who did Victoria Beckhams' nails & the colour was from Bourjois Very Vernis range. I have the colour, think it's called Cerise' Noir.:wink2:

Oh I do hope CND listen to you Mrs Geek! All my friends ever want on thier toes is Rouge Noir!!!

Kx

Karen

Orly do a fab colour no 54 LA SASHAY. This is as rouge noir as it gets!

Best wishes

Latest posts

Back