Changing from Retention+ to Radical...did I do the right thing?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barbiekc84

Reaction score
Hi all,

Had a rebalance last night, the client's 2nd since being with me. All but 4 of her nails (sculpts) had broken off, only the tip of the scult coming off. The free edge of her natural nail remained and there was no cracks or lifting on the acrylic on her nail bed.

The previous rebalance had been problem free so I asked if she had changed or done anything different. She replied no and, as I know her very well, i'm inclined to beleive her.

I took the descision to use Radical rather than Retention+. Do you think this was the right thing to do? I'm doubting myself as it was the first time I had used Radical monomer.

Kelly x

Hi all,

Had a rebalance last night, the client's 2nd since being with me. All but 4 of her nails (sculpts) had broken off, only the tip of the scult coming off. The free edge of her natural nail remained and there was no cracks or lifting on the acrylic on her nail bed.

The previous rebalance had been problem free so I asked if she had changed or done anything different. She replied no and, as I know her very well, i'm inclined to beleive her.

I took the descision to use Radical rather than Retention+. Do you think this was the right thing to do? I'm doubting myself as it was the first time I had used Radical monomer.

Kelly x

Well I will share something with you ... RADICAL monomer is my favourite monomer and it is the one I use more than any other.

Yes you did do the correct thing in that Radical produces very tough enhancements for those who are prone to breaking their nails.

Retention+ monomer produces nails that are perfect for those with lift prone nails.

Now, each monomer will service 99% of your clients without problems of any sort BUT for that 1% who are prone to lift when wearing Radical ... then change to Retention+

For the 1% who are prone to breakage when wearing Retention+ then change them to Radical.

Latest posts

Back