Changing my business name

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ch-ela

Reaction score
Ok, so I am thinking of changing my business name because I do more treatments than my current name suggests (only nails)

Rather than just looking for a new "beauty" name, what are your thoughts on using my own name? I have an unusual first name for this area, and I would combine this with the first letter of my surname rather than the whole surname which no one can pronounce.

What are the advantages or disadvantages of using my own name? Most of my clients are personal recommendations.

Ok, so I am thinking of changing my business name because I do more treatments than my current name suggests (only nails)

Rather than just looking for a new "beauty" name, what are your thoughts on using my own name? I have an unusual first name for this area, and I would combine this with the first letter of my surname rather than the whole surname which no one can pronounce.

What are the advantages or disadvantages of using my own name? Most of my clients are personal recommendations.

I like the idea of using your name, especially if your name is unusual.

I like the idea of using your name, especially if your name is unusual.

Thanks. It's italian :wink2:

The thought behind it was that people might ask "who" does your nails rather than where do you get your nails done. That way, my name is already in their mind.

I like the idea too - who and where covered and unusual will make you stand out x

Latest posts

Back