Changing name on Facebook business page

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rachirv

Reaction score
I am after some help.

I've been trying to change my name on my business page on Facebook without success.

I was originally nails by Rachel Jane. However I am moving into my own beauty room (I was renting a nail station before) and I am now going to be doing all beauty. We are changing the new salons
Name from timeless hairdressing, to timeless hairdressing and beauty.
I've Been trying to change my name to Rachel at TImeless hairdressing and beauty. And it said that my request has been rejected.
It won't let me try again now and won't let me appeal.

It's let me change my URL, but not my actual name which isn't good for people searching for me.

I really don't want to have to make a new business page as I don't want to loose all my pictures and page likes.

Has anybody been in this position before?

Thanks x

The law of facebook sadly. I'm not sure why the rejected it. I just had a quick look at your facebook to see if I could see an obvious reason. Personally, that URL string you now have is way too long. It would be facebook.com/rachelattimelesshairdressingandbeauty. A bit of a mouthful and don't think you'd fit it on a business card etc without looking odd.

The actual business name which is going on business cards etc is just timeless hairdressing and beauty.

I just added Rachel on, so that people can still find me when looking for my page. The hairdressers have there own page which is timeless hairdressing (soon to change to timeless hairdressing and beauty) so that's why I added Rachel on, as I still want to have
My separate page.
It's a nightmare lol

I personally would drop "Hairdressing" far to much of a mouthful.

Timeless Hair and Beauty has a better flow.

Latest posts

Back