Changing to Nxt colour range

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hair_envy

Reaction score
I currently using schwarzkopft & wella mainly but looking at changing over nxt now they have had there rebrand etc. just wondering what's everyone's thoughts/opinions on Nxt range.... What the grey coverage like... The high lift blondes. Thanks 😃

When I used to NXT colours where I used to work I found the coverage wasn't great. Everyone has different opinions though. I sometimes use the CDC range as I find the coverage on that is good :)

I've tried NXT and didn't like them, yes the price and huge tubes are attractive but in the long run they will cost you more.
Colour didn't last as long, and soon looked drab, Grey coverage wasn't great x

I don't like either find blondes warm and coverage not so good either x

I've just recently changed from Wella to NXT and find the colours amazing!!! They cover great, reds are more vibrant etc. they've brought out a /7 range which is complimentary to Wella aswell as a 12/ series! Since theyve rebranded it's been amazing. The bleach they have is fantastic. Must admit I am really impressed if you haven't tried it since they've rebranded you'll have to :)

Sean Collins Hairdressing Glasgow

Are NXT the same as XP?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Are NXT the same as XP?

Pretty much i think. Coverage is awful. Only buy the /00's Xxxx

Sent from my HUAWEI Y300-0100 using SalonGeek mobile app

If your used to Schwartzkopf you will be disappointed. With nxt you don't always get the result it can be wishy washy xx

Are NXT the same as XP?

No completely different. They are both created by avec but there is a mis interpretation that they are the same. Xp is xp100 & xp200. NXT is just NXT and they have a quasi range, colours reflect Wella. They also have their own bleach and I think if you haven't tried it since they've rebranded you should as you will most definitely be impressed :-D

Thanks everyone for your feedback. I'm going to try now it's rebranded & see what it's like in comparison. They seemed to extended there range also. There I'd now a -000 neutral booster. I think this to give extra lift??

Thanks everyone for your feedback. I'm going to try now it's rebranded & see what it's like in comparison. They seemed to extended there range also. There I'd now a -000 neutral booster. I think this to give extra lift??

Yes that's right, they've also added more mix tones to add more vibrancy and a whole new variety of colours. 4 new Hi lifts, 5 new chocolate shades, 3 new reds & more.

It is all trial and error some people will get on with it some won't, it's personal preference and what's catered to you and your clientele. I'm a Wella user and found it very easy to come over from Wella to it. Where as when I was originally Majirel and moved to Wella I found it extremely difficult to grasp on to Wella concepts due to it being completely different.
Please let us know how you get on :)

Used the NXT bleach and it's really quite nice. Wasn't expecting it to be. I find that the darker shades are really good at coverage but disappointed that they don't do a 9/00 as the 9/0 dosn't offer any coverage what do ever. All in all since the relaunch it's not a bad colour.
Don't think much of the semi range as i find it dosn't do much.

Latest posts

Back