Changing up my business

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

allabout beauty

Reaction score
Hey everyone I have a mobile beauty business but my real passion is the the tanning the rest has Been getting me Down and I have completely lost my confidence how could I successful change up my business to just become a tanning technician ?

Hi
It's a shame you feel that way but if you are going to do it be positive. No more 'it's getting you down' you need to focus on the fact you love tanning and want to throw everything into that.
Rebrand- make sure you are using the best you can afford and get a bit of retail. Re do all you pricelists Facebook etc
Put a date on your re launch as a tanning technician and make sure your training and brand knowledge is up to date.
Create some interest and plan some opening tanning parties? Offers etc
But most of all turn it to a positive
Be a tanning queen!!!
Good luck
Josie x

this is what I've done. I'll send you a private message chick x

Hi
It's a shame you feel that way but if you are going to do it be positive. No more 'it's getting you down' you need to focus on the fact you love tanning and want to throw everything into that.
Rebrand- make sure you are using the best you can afford and get a bit of retail. Re do all you pricelists Facebook etc
Put a date on your re launch as a tanning technician and make sure your training and brand knowledge is up to date.
Create some interest and plan some opening tanning parties? Offers etc
But most of all turn it to a positive
Be a tanning queen!!!
Good luck
Josie x

good advice josie x

This is what I'm wanting to do to, any advice appreciated xx

Latest posts

Back