Charity Events

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elemislady101

Reaction score
Please can someone advice me..
I have a fair few charity event people come in to ask if we can provide a voucher etc, however is this worth my while as I want to promote the business as much as possible but don't want to give loads away and not be worth it What do you think?

I always do it, but just for a file and polish as it doesn't take much time, only uses a small amont of product so doesn't cost me much, and often they tend to upgrade to shellac when they get here :)

Yes I agree with the above post. French file n polish is what I do or standard shape n paint.
X

People have won but never turned up!

Thanks, would you ever do it for an amount ? X

I'm not sure if I would... It depends I guess

Maybe a percentage off??

I usually give a £5 or £10 voucher to add to the raffle. I like to donate to local fundraising events and it is usually clients who are asking for donations to raffle etc.

Thanks, would you ever do it for an amount ? X

I wouldn't. With an amount they can use it for anything. Our vouchers for amounts can be used for retail products as well as treatments and I wouldn't want that for a charity donation.

We only offer a specific facial for our charity donations. We know then that the cost in product is minimal and we enjoy doing them. We also know that people tend to like a little pampering treatment.
I also put on it that it is a charity donation which stops people giving them away to friends and making out they have bought it!
My normal vouchers have no expiry but my charity vouchers have to be used in 3 months.

Vic x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back