Chasing client appointment

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Isabel.Blake

Reaction score
Hi geeks, I just wanted your opinion on something. I have a regular lady I’ve been doing every 3ish weeks. She doesn’t book in advance just gives me a text when it’s been 2/2.5 weeks and I book her in for the following week. However this time she hasn’t reached out to me.

I have increased my prices but when I told her she said good for me and it was fine but I’m not sure if this is the reason.

Would you normally send a little reminder text ? If so how would you word it without sounding pushy and annoying ?!? Thanks in advance !!!

I would just sit and wait for her to contact you. There may be a whole range of genuine reasons for not returning- on holiday, Illness, bereavement , lack of funds, just want a break

She'll be back I'm sure.

Agree with CFBS xxx

I have a client like this. She usually has got round to contacting me eventually, but I've sent her a gentle nudge before, such as 'hi, I realised you're about due for your nail appointment. My diary is filling up fast but I do have appointments on xxxx date/time

I use an online booking system. That way they can freely use it whenever and wherever they want to and when it suits them. It has worked so far for my regulars; even students who book for regular visits. I wouldn't send any reminders unless they have done an appointment with me as the market is already saturated with nail technicians in my area.

Hi geeks, I just wanted your opinion on something. I have a regular lady I’ve been doing every 3ish weeks. She doesn’t book in advance just gives me a text when it’s been 2/2.5 weeks and I book her in for the following week. However this time she hasn’t reached out to me.

I have increased my prices but when I told her she said good for me and it was fine but I’m not sure if this is the reason.

Would you normally send a little reminder text ? If so how would you word it without sounding pushy and annoying ?!? Thanks in advance !!!

I have a

I have a couple I nudge occasionally. My texts say something like 'Hi, just noticed you're not booked in for your rebalance [shock emoji], diary is getting full but your usual spot/time/day is free if you want it? xx' - I usually get something back saying 'yes please'

Latest posts

Back