Cheap nail course warning?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoanneNYK

Reaction score
Yesterday while looking through my local free paper, which gets delivered to every house within 5 miles I spotted an advert for a mobile therapist. On her advert she states that for £250 you will get a full nail enhancement course plus kit and book. It doesn't say who trains you but I'm taking a guess that it will be her as it doesn't mention any other names. What do you nail geeks think? Do you think it's legit? Have any of you heard of therapists doing this before? I'm on my second year of a beauty therapy course at college, working towards an HND. I start doing nail enhancements (arcrylic, gel and sculpts) in August when I go back to college after the break. I'm really interested in nails as I loved doing mani's and pedi's in level 2 last term so can't wait to start learning to do enhancements. Any help and advice would be great.
Thanx

I know of people who have attended one college course then set themselves up in business, and that included training... unbelieveable but, there is no law against it unfortunately.
The best way to find the best trainers is word of mouth, thats why you see so many people here recommending Creative, & Ezflow ... their reputations are built on solid training.

My college course lasts a year so I won't be looking for a conversion course until I pass this year. Creative seems the most popular though, I've got a while to think about it, I've not even started yet! That's what excitement does to you :D

Latest posts

Back