Chest Wax Client Cancelled

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carrie123

Reaction score
Hi Everyone, Just as I was getting into chest waxing (had done 4 appointments now on the same client) but he has now cancelled all future appointments as he said it grew back too fast and it was itchy and spots appeared. I got him some tea tree body wash from body shop that did help with the spots and he did exfoliate. He asked me why Ronaldo looked super smooth all the time but on him after a week you could see tiny hairs coming through that were prickly and itchy!!

Does anyone have any advise? I am only training at the moment (have my exams in July) and so havent been charging for the chest waxs or anything but now that he has cancelled I have noone to practice on just as I was starting to gain some confidence in it!! x

That happenes to my legs! But underarm bikini line etc are fine!!!

I tried everything, even stopped for a year and re done them! Nothing seems to work!! Different waxes etc!!!

It's to do with the hair growth cycle you have to get waxed every 4 weeks to try get all your hair growing in at the same time, then after about 4-6 waxings you should notice that there are no little hairs poking through.

It's just patience! The little hairs he feels are the ones that are just about to break through you have to keep with it and be regular every 4 weeks and then you will get Ronaldo smoothness.

Tell him to be patient! Your doing nothing wrong x

Latest posts

Back