Child-friendly nail polish?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

milliondollars

Reaction score
Hi Geeks!
I currently offer childrens pamper parties, mini manicure etc, and have recently been asked by a parent about the contents of nail polishes.
SHe was asking whether there were any 'child friendly' polishes, ie chemical free, organic style etc.
Obviously by the nature of it some chemicals will be needed in a polish but was wondering whther there were any child-friendly polishes on the market? Have looked in my local organic food and health store but they didnt know of any, and I haven't encountered anyone allergic to nail polish...I wonder what they do?
So, does anyone know of any and has anyone tried any?
Thanks
X:)

My daughter has had peel of childrens polish n the past but I'm stumped & I cant for the life of me remember where I got them from.

They had all the girly colours pinks, purples, silvers, baby blues - nice pastel shades. They painted on like normal and then dried like normal (were quuite thick if I remember right) but then they would just peel off in one go when they'd had enough of them.

My daughter would change them 2/3 times a day if she could as she wanted a new colour. In the end I binned them cause they did my head in lol.

If I do remember the name or what shop I got them I'll come back and let you know. x

***Just googled and I think it was this http://thecollectivereview.com/katy-morton/tried-and-tested-peel-of-nail-varnish.html

this is a link to an american site with list of all child friendly polishes some of which are available in the uk - ie sparitual, zoya and im sure ive seen the alleycats one somewhere on the net also HTH
gap in the market there me thinks - kids pamper parties are becoming so popular!
i think i might order few spa ritual pastels, for the little ones - keep it simple, currently use opi for the older girls age 12+ they love it !!

Non-Toxic Nail Polish

knew id seen the alleykats range somewhere in the uk - not cheap though :-0 and colours quite vibrant! perhaps best to keep it simple with 2 or 3 basics and add nail stickers or gems etc

AllyKats

Wow thanks for all your tips geeks! Shall be investigating these will let you know how they go
xx
:lol::lol:

Latest posts

Back