Children In Need

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rachel_1984

Reaction score
Did anybody see Children In Need on Friday night?

We managed to get on BBC Prime over here, and I must admit Jordan as got a pretty impressive voice! Im not so keen on her other half, but you go girl! The duet they did of 'A Whole New World' was actually quite nice I thought:o !

Love and hugs

i thought she sounded amazing and was very brave because she sung live.

yeah i thought that too! most actsusually mime!

I thought she was brill too - I think she sounded really good & looked stunning xx

I thought she was amazing - I have changed my opinion of Jordan over the last few months - i thinkg since she has found Peter and had children she has clamed down a bit,

she did look stunning I have to say!

Im not entirly sure they did sing live! It looked very much like miming to me! lol
Children in Need went out live but this doesnt mean that all all the singing was done live!

She did Brill I think she is great I love watching her TV shows and they are so in love it is great to see.

Caz xxx:biggrin:

She doesn't grate on me as much as she used to!
But I wouldn't rave about her singing! lol
I mean have we all forgotten about the dire performance for the Eurovision this year???? She looked and sounded like a Barbie in a microwave! lol
JMO!!!!
:D

Latest posts

Back