Children's pamper parties, cuticle work?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laurenjade90

Reaction score
Hi guys, am just wondering.when you do pamper parties do you push cuticles back?? I'm new at all this and just wanting a little advice thanks xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi guys, am just wondering.when you do pamper parties do you push cuticles back?? I'm new at all this and just wanting a little advice thanks xx

I do my daughters & a couple of children's nails now and again & I only do it if necessary.
I have a pack of disposable plastic cuticle pushers that have rubber ends and I use those. But as I said only if necessary. I've noticed with some children you don't need to at all as they have enough nail to paint but On a couple of occasions I've come across cuticle nearly halfway up the nail plate and it would look pretty stupid and be pointless in painting if I didn't. In my opinion I think as long as you are careful and only do it if you have to then it will be okay.
Interested to see what other techs have to say too xx

Thank you for your reply, I'm doing a trial run of a pamper party the end of the month for my little sisters birthday and I have notice she has a lot of cuticle, which Is what got me thinking about it and it's not something your are taught in college...I will definitely get some disposable rubber hoof sticks as all mine are metal and was worried about them being to rough on their little fingers xx

We do pamper parties with:
Nail paint
Hair curls
Glitter spray tans
Mske up
Glitter tattoos

We don't do any cuticle pushing or filing, most of the girls are really young. I bought in Barry m polishes for the parties xxxxx

Latest posts

Back