Childrens Parties - boy themes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trishamina

Reaction score
Hi
This is my second attempt, so hopefully will be successful this time in posting! Please bare with me, as this post maybe long and drawn out.

Just to give you a little background info, back in June I gained my NVQ2 in Manicure/Pedicure and just last month passed my NSI Acrylic L&P and Fibreglass. I am soooo enjoying myself.

I am quietly gaining a few "clients" and doing the usual in getting my name out there. Anyway, on my treatment price list/flyer/handout I have also included childrens parties, showing the following choices

Mini Manicure
Mini Pedicure
Nail Art
Face Painting
Temporary Tattoo
Temporary Hair Art

All of the above are applicable to girls, but I would really like something that I could offer solely for the boys - any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Trisha

could so a pirate theme, ie tattoos, and face paints. Other than that I am stumped, because I have two boys 8 and 10 and they have always hated face paints, and tattoos (one wants an earring though but thats another story) xx

oooh maybe football parties, ie face painted with a different country flag etc etc...

Anthing to do with football , piarates and knights and dragons will go down well with boys and also the skater skateboard thing as well

HTH

Thanks for the responses - they are much appreciated. I am sure that childrens parties would include both sexes and it seems there are more girly things to offer than boys. It is a very long time since I had to organise my daughters birthday parties!

Trisha

Anything "sport" is good, it seems as long as it says something sport they love it.....even when they are grown up:rolleyes:!
Tatoos, they love em.

Latest posts

Back