Childrens parties

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sophie1

Reaction score
Hi all

Me and my sister are looking to start a children's pamper party business. The concept is that we go to people's houses/venues and offer our services. For example it could be as simple as hiring us for glitter tattoos or it could be a party for older girls with facials etc. We have a few ideas floating about but the problem is we are not sure on suitable ages. I have a 4 yr old and I know she loves nails and make up (just playing around) so we were thinking of getting natural products and wash off polish and offering parties like this for 3-6 years.

We then wanted to offer nail art parties where the girls paint nails and learn basic techniques and have their nails done. What sort of age range do you think this would be suitable for?

Also looking at a party where there girls would be talked through how to cleanse etc and again with us doing nails etc. this would be for an older range but again I am not too sure. Perhaps 7-14/15?

Also really not sure on a name. We want something that appeals to all ages but so far that's all we know! We are sisters and love everything girlie. I also have my daughter Lilirose so that could be involved somewhere.

Any help would be much appreciated xx

I am not sure actually. I did a birthday party just the once. The girls were 13 though, I did lots of nail art on them, good idea about teaching them too. How about for the 3-6 year olds just do hair crimping/curling/glitter hairspray, eyeshadow/lip gloss and glitter tattoos. Then for the much older girls do nails as 3-6 year old rarely sit still enough for you to paint their nails. Don't forget you'll need a parental permission form to bring with you too and get each parent for each child to sign. The facials sound a good idea too, but would you just do one at a time, and carry one couch, or would you have them sitting in on a chair doing it? I would say the facials for the older girls maybe 11-15 as they'll be much more conscious of their skin and having a good routine taught to them will probably stick more, than with a 7 year old xxxxx

Thanks for your reply. I spoke to my insurance company and they suggested the consent forms go in with the invite but to have a few spare on the day incase anyone forgets to bring them. I didn't know if I could do hair as I'm not trained? Depending on the size of the group, I was thinking more that they do there own facial routine with us talking them through it so there is enough time. We would provide everything and make it all look pretty and give a spa feel with headbands etc and would also go round painting their nails. I think you are right about the age though. Any ideas for the children aged 7-10? Xx

Can anyone else help at all please? X

Latest posts

Back