childrens skin care

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ASHLE

Reaction score
Hi,

Does anyone have experience with childrens skincare? I have been asked to do a kids papmer party. I have done this in the past but have never been asked to carry out facials.

The children are between the ages of 11 and 13. I have never performed facials on anyone under the age of 16 and am reluctant to do so. The birthday girl is having a sleep over so I am asuming its the while idea of them having face masks on whilst having their nails done etc.

Its quite a long time since I qualified but I remember making face masks using natural products such at porridge, eggs etc. and thought about this. I dont like the idea of using anything harsh on such delicate skins. Can anyone help????:)

Hi,

Does anyone have experience with childrens skincare? I have been asked to do a kids papmer party. I have done this in the past but have never been asked to carry out facials.

The children are between the ages of 11 and 13. I have never performed facials on anyone under the age of 16 and am reluctant to do so. The birthday girl is having a sleep over so I am asuming its the while idea of them having face masks on whilst having their nails done etc.

Its quite a long time since I qualified but I remember making face masks using natural products such at porridge, eggs etc. and thought about this. I dont like the idea of using anything harsh on such delicate skins. Can anyone help????:)

My Daughter went to a party some time ago and the lady there used food stuff for the facials, avacado, oats and yogurt and stuff like that. I found a web site that gave a list of all natural things to use and for what skin type so I will see if I can find it for you. BTW I know this is common practice but just ask about skin allergies as a friend off mine is allergic to eggs even on her skin not just eating them.

My Daughter went to a party some time ago and the lady there used food stuff for the facials, avacado, oats and yogurt and stuff like that. I found a web site that gave a list of all natural things to use and for what skin type so I will see if I can find it for you. BTW I know this is common practice but just ask about skin allergies as a friend off mine is allergic to eggs even on her skin not just eating them.

I found it Skin Care

There are loads of sites with loads of different recipes though so i'm sure you will find some suitable for your little ladies.:)

Thanks for that I have found a number of natural mask recipies. Great help! x

Latest posts

Back