China Glaze not drying? Help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Booty

Reaction score
Hi I employ a beautician at my salon and I bought in china glaze nail varnish for her to use having heard it was good, she is putting base coat, varnish and topcoat on and using the china glaze quick dry spray, but for some reason it isn't drying, it's as if you can move the varnish around the nail, is she doing something wrong or is it the china glaze?

Hi have you tried drying each layer in between at least for one minute? Especially the last layer has to set for at least one minute. Even more better would be if the basecoat and color are dry before applying another layer. And then only spray the quickdry over the topcoat which has been set for one minute. Hope this helps!

She says she is leaving the coats to dry, but I'm sure the reason is because the coats are not dry enough, is there a fan or something I could buy her that would dry them, she isn't very helpful when I ask her what she needs lol

Hmm, I have an aircleaner in my salon which blows out cold air. So when I sometimes applied my polish to thick I let my clients put the nails above the air which the machine blows out. That way it dries faster. I know there are nail dryers to buy but I don't know where.

And do you maybe know how much she sprays? Only one puff for the 4 fingers and thumb separately should be enough. If she keeps having problems you might get her to use Andale from SpaRitual, it does do miracles for me! Ive used the spray of CG to but I am way more satisfied with the drops from SpaRitual

Thank you I think she is using one spray per nail so that maybe could be the problem.....I shall have a go on my hubby now and see what I can make out lol thanks x

Yes I think that could be the problem, because it stays too wet. Well have a go and please let me know how it went! Good luck!!

Some of my CG glitter polishes take forever to dry. I don't use them now I wonder if they are batchy or some colours do have formulation problem?

Yeah now you mention it it is the glittery colours that we are having problems with. I wonder if putting really thin alters on would work better .

Yes one of them I have is a glitter polish!

Latest posts

Back