China Glaze

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mani-fique!

Reaction score
Hi its Tamm here again!! I was taking a look at the favourite enamel poll and a number of you mention China Glaze. Where do you get it from? Is there a website?

:fire:

TC said:
Hi its Tamm here again!! I was taking a look at the favourite enamel poll and a number of you mention China Glaze. Where do you get it from? Is there a website?

:fire:

Hi Tamm,

I use China Glaze varnishes and find them to be very good - one down side is they are available through Jica Beauty Products but they have a minimum order of £75 - quite a lot if you run out of one particular colour.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Wow! £75 min order! Guess I won't be using them at the moment :(

Oh well. Will probably try Creative I've heard they are good.

Tamm

TC said:
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Wow! £75 min order! Guess I won't be using them at the moment :(

Oh well. Will probably try Creative I've heard they are good.

Tamm

Hi Tamm,

hey, we have quite a little conflab going here LOL.

I had never tried Creative varnishes until recently - I just had to try the Lulu collection and I am really pleased - I may have to look their way as and when I eventually sell my massive stock of China Glaze.

:D I don't know! 2 conversations on the go! Just read your other message about products as well!

You mention Lulu range? Is this Creatve's new season colours? I phoned Creative and they are sending me a colour chart!! So hopefully they will be sending info on their new colours too. Where did you hear about the Lulu range?

They are very reasonably priced aren't they (£2.95 each) !!

Thanks for all your help. Got a lot to think about - products, paraffin wax treatments and enamels!!! Just phoned the company where I would be getting the paraffin wax heater and apparently it heats up in 30 mins and is large enough to fit one hand in at a time. Just got to think about whether Its a viable option for me...... ahhhh. The choices the choices!!!

Bit of a nightmare really! Am going to look at the jessica range again too so my choices instead of narrowing down have now increased - I'm driving my husband round the bend!!!!

Tamm

You mention Lulu range? Is this Creatve's new season colours? I phoned Creative and they are sending me a colour chart!! So hopefully they will be sending info on their new colours too. Where did you hear about the Lulu range?

Hi Tamm

The lulu range is the French Manicure selection that Creative released earlier in the year...it has every possible colour you could ever wish for for French.

The Creative polishes are THE BEST you can get in my opinion...they have exceptional quality brushes in them, they dont clogg up, they dont go gloopy, they dry quickly and they look fantastic.

Pop into your local One Stop and buy a couple to test, you'll be hooked and you'll never buy another brand again. I am slightly biased though, as i am a creative girl through and through.

Good luck

Nicolajane x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back