Chocolate treatment ideas??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StaceyLee

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,
As its Easter next month I’m thinking of creating a chocolaty treatment. Does anybody have any treatment ideas or thoughts on where I could purchase some chocolate products????

Hi Stacey

Try Sarah (BlueRose on here). She makes the most wonderful ranges of chocolate spa goodies which smell good enough to eat!

cognito spa

xx

You beat me to it Redsadie!

I use the Cognito Chocolate Truffle Handcream after my manicures. Clients love it and it retails well too.

Nice idea! I can't open the link tho!

www.cognitospa.co.uk

one of her clients that she supplies has just had a large editorial written about the chocolate massage, she had it on twitter, will see if I can find a link to it.

Ah, found it. Sounds lovely.
The choc starter pack sounds good.

No prices on site so emailed them.
Anyone know how much it is off hand pls ?

I was wondering about prices too. The products look great! The Twitter link would be fab!

We use gerards chocolate body and facials, it's divine. We also add mint for the 'after eight' effect and sweet orange for the 'terrys chocolate orange' effect. A very popular treatment. The chocolate we use is 100% cocoa mass, we melt this and add warm sweet almond oil to massage. Heavenly but messy for us x

Thank you for the lovely comments ladies :)

I do indeed do a Chocolate range of products. Unlike the bigger brands that do choccie treatments, I don't have a minimum order value.

I do 2 ranges - The Cupcake Collection which is chocolate massage therapy (actually inspired by Gerard's). The cocoa mass used for the massage contains over 50% cocoa butter so is very nourishing too on the skin. The melted cocoa is mixed with with a choice of different massage oils to give you different 'flavours' eg chocolate orange, Turkish Delight, Very Vanilla etc

The other range is The Chocolate Gateau Collection. This incorporates a chocolate scrub massage oil, body mask/wrap plus a body butter. Both ranges can be used together to mix & match treatments and to offer different price points.

As if all that chocolatey goodness isn't enough, I've recently launched a Rejuvenating Cocoa Rose Facial which is 'flavoured' with Rose & Vanilla essential oils. This is really popular amongst my own clients :)

This is the link that hippy-chick mentioned:
Are you giving up chocolate for lent? Well, you can still indulge....

hey hun, check this site out Cognito Home , not my area of expertise at all but hope it helps, good luck! xx

Thank you for the lovely comments ladies :)

I do indeed do a Chocolate range of products. Unlike the bigger brands that do choccie treatments, I don't have a minimum order value.

I do 2 ranges - The Cupcake Collection which is chocolate massage therapy (actually inspired by Gerard's). The cocoa mass used for the massage contains over 50% cocoa butter so is very nourishing too on the skin. The melted cocoa is mixed with with a choice of different massage oils to give you different 'flavours' eg chocolate orange, Turkish Delight, Very Vanilla etc

The other range is The Chocolate Gateau Collection. This incorporates a chocolate scrub massage oil, body mask/wrap plus a body butter. Both ranges can be used together to mix & match treatments and to offer different price points.

As if all that chocolatey goodness isn't enough, I've recently launched a Rejuvenating Cocoa Rose Facial which is 'flavoured' with Rose & Vanilla essential oils. This is really popular amongst my own clients :)

This is the link that hippy-chick mentioned:
Are you giving up chocolate for lent? Well, you can still indulge....

I have used your contact form to request aprice list. Id love to offer this for easter it is a fab idea!

x

Latest posts

Back