Choosing a salon to offer HD Brows. Is there such a thing as a 'typical HD customer'?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

exceptionail

Reaction score
I'm soon to be training to be a HD Brow Stylist. I'm moving to a new area when I will be offering these so I will have no regular clientele and no little about the area and the salons. What I do know though, is that the population of the area is 10,000. And currently there are no salons offering hd brows just one lady offers them on a mobile basis.

My plan is to be based in salon so I need to be choosing my salon wisely.
So I just wondered if any HD stylists find that there is a typical type of customer for HD's?
Such as age?
Do they tend to go to hair salons or beauty salons more?
Are they often drawn to salons with more prestigious brands? And if so could you please give me an example of the type of brands that go hand in hand? (I'm not looking to offer any additional brands. I'm more thinking if a client usually has X or Y with HDs, then I could possibly seek out salons offering X or Y)

Lots of big questions I know. It's just so hard to choose which direction to go.

Thank you for reading if you got this far :hug: hope someone can help! :D

Just wondered if anyone can help on this subject pls?? Xxx :biggrin:

Hi.

I'm a pro HD brows stylist and have been offering HD brows for 3 years.

Are you looking to go self employed in an existing salon or opening your own? Or are you wanting to have a salon only offering HD brows?

Most of my HD brow clients are around 20/30yrs old. However I do have a handful of older clients that want to achieve a better shape.

My busy HD periods go in fazes, if I put a lot of pictures in social media I get more bookings off the back of it. Iv done probably thousands of HD brows and some clients don't have any other form of brow shaping.

We also offer makeup, nails, spray tans & lashes.

Hope this helps xx

Thank you for your reply LaurenSparkles.

I'm a freelance mua but also have training in nails ehancements and beauty therapy. I offer nails, brow & lash tinting, brow shaping. But all as an add on service to the bridal mup menu.
Id like add hd brows, lash lift & extensions as more additional services but these to be conpleted during the week so was hoping to have a base to work from during the week. Ideally from one of the local salons on a self employed basis, so rent a space/room.

I love doing brows but I keep toing & froing over the hd training. Essentially I can already create the hd effect brow. But I can't charge the price without the brand. Trying to do as much research as possible to justify me spending the money. I'm also thinking that the hd brand will do a hap of the work for me to attract a client base locally as well as being on the store finder.

Ummmm decisions decisions..... Thanks again for your reply. Xx

Lash Extensions (I use Lash Perfect) or LVL Lashes are both really popular with HD Brows for me.

Same kinda age group for HD Brows 20 - late 30's although I do have some older but the bulk are the 20's - 30's.

I work from a home salon and the HD Brows salon finder is fab for bringing in clients.

Good luck!

Latest posts

Back