Christie Is Back!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glorsclaws

Photographic Geek
Reaction score
Hiya peeps ... thought I'd let you all know that Christie has updated her web-site to include some fab new coloured acrylic work ... go check it out www.christiesnails.com
Its inspired me to get my paint brush out ... well there's no playing with acrylic on my nails at the mo ... have to be a good girl for Ruth and stay 'au natrel', lol!

Glorsclaws said:
Hiya peeps ... thought I'd let you all know that Christie has updated her web-site to include some fab new coloured acrylic work ... go check it out www.christiesnails.com
Its inspired me to get my paint brush out ... well there's no playing with acrylic on my nails at the mo ... have to be a good girl for Ruth and stay 'au natrel', lol!
Hey Glo - has Christie moved it from the original site only I can't reach www.christiesnails.com only via the original www.lavazone2.com/welovett/nails/index.htm - there are new piccies on this site - and of course as always, Christie has produced some fantastic work :green: ?

BTW, love your nails - really pretty in pink ;) !

You're so right about inspiring!!.........by the I think it's about time you started locking up your hands as you're nails are just too lovely:eek: ........lucky Ruth to have you for a model:green:

TTFN
Dellie

Hollyballoo said:
Hey Glo - has Christie moved it from the original site only I can't reach www.christiesnails.com only via the original www.lavazone2.com/welovett/nails/index.htm - there are new piccies on this site - and of course as always, Christie has produced some fantastic work :green: ?

BTW, love your nails - really pretty in pink ;) !
OOOOOOOPPPs Youre right there! ... sorry about that peeps :o
www.lavazone2.com/welovett/nailsindex.htm
You must check out her new work .. its awesome!
Thanx for the compliments girls .. pic aint great cos I stretched it :rolleyes:

Glorsclaws said:
OOOOOOOPPPs Youre right there! ... sorry about that peeps :o
www.lavazone2.com/weloett/nailsindex.htm
You must check out her new work .. its awesome!
Thanx for the compliments girls .. pic aint great cos I stretched it :rolleyes:
Meant to ask - what pink is that you've used for your tips?

Hollyballoo said:
Meant to ask - what pink is that you've used for your tips?
The pink looks much better than this in the flesh cos its a Moodies polish so the free edge actually looks deeper :)
Its Pink M115.
Check out the Ka-Sa-Ra stand at GMEX cos they're selling em off for 1.50 :D ... but they're being discontinued :cry:
Ill be there buying as many as I can ... fight ya for em, lmao!!!!

Glorsclaws said:
The pink looks much better than this in the flesh cos its a Moodies polish so the free edge actually looks deeper :)
Its Pink M115.
Check out the Ka-Sa-Ra stand at GMEX cos they're selling em off for 1.50 :D ... but they're being discontinued :cry:
Ill be there buying as many as I can ... fight ya for em, lmao!!!!
Oh what :cry: ! Right then - you're on (I'll be the one in a sleeping bag outside then) :lol: !!!!

After a very difficult year (personal life stuff) and a complete melt down of my computer... I am back with a new laptop..woohoo! and lots of new pics on my site.
I am really into colored acrylics. They are all the rage... my business has been growing tremendously because of doing colored stuff. People love it... no need to worry about polish chipping or smudging.
I have all the basic colored acrylics and glitters from Young Nails then I mix them to come up with new combinations. The possibilities never end.. I have like 200 premixed recipies for clients to choose from.

On my site I added the new colored acrylic page. All of the pics are my clients nails...I have done the regular fill and replaced the glitter tip in an hour or less. These are salon nails..not competition nails. I have switched my goals. I used to try really hard (unsuccesfully..lol) to make every clients nails look like competition nails.. I would spend way to much time and most clients dont even care or notice the difference....
Now I am aware that if I can work faster...and create "nice" nails... I can make more money and everyone is happy. It has changed my nail business.
So these are the pics that I will be posting. I have lots more plans for my site and will be working on it continueously.. It should be available at www.christiesnails.com

Thank you Glorsclaws for noticing me!

Latest posts

Back