Christmas bookings?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danielle0904

Reaction score
Hi Geeks

if I was wanting to get some bookings for the xmas period when would it be best to start advertising, I have only just started out so don't have any clients as yet and thought xmas would be a good time to readvertise (as I have already and only got 1 booking out of it, during august)

x

The thing with advertising is that you need to keep doing it, it's not enough just to do it once.

Leaflet drop your area once every few weeks.

Device incentives if you have to. Customer loyalty procedures, etc.

I would start advertising now, because it's only 13 weeks away now and if you get your name out there, people will remember it :)

Good luck :)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

The thing with advertising is that you need to keep doing it, it's not enough just to do it once.

Leaflet drop your area once every few weeks.

Device incentives if you have to. Customer loyalty procedures, etc.

I would start advertising now, because it's only 13 weeks away now and if you get your name out there, people will remember it :)

Good luck :)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

thanks hun

I was only thinking people would have forgot or lost the leaflet by the time they want to book so I just thought closer i.e November would b better

but then again a few of my 'thoughts' haven't worked out so well :o

Don't give too much away too soon!

Lots of my clients are getting me to design Facebook covers for them at the moment which is just a simple "book now for Christmas to avoid disappointment" theme. No special offers yet.

You SHOULD (touch wood) be busier anyway at that time- so just encourage them to book in for now, and if you need to roll out an incentive nearer the time if it looks like you're quieter than you'd want, do it then- keep your powder dry.

Latest posts

Back