Christmas gift for clients?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brownt62

Reaction score
Hi geeks
I'm trying to think of what would be a nice christmas gift for my regular clients (eyelash extensions)..... But I'm stumped as I can't afford to spend too much....I don't want to look cheap but I don't want to give nothing either (and donations to charity I don't think is really appreciated).... has anyone any suggestions or advice as to what they have done in previous years or thinking of doing this year please?
Thank you
Jan
xxx

A percentage off their next appointment?
When they come in for their Christmas appointment, you could give a glass of something bubbly/Buck's Fizz, a nice chocolate or 2 and a voucher, explaining that since they're such a loyal customer, you want to show your appreciation by giving them some money off their next one.

We give all out Christmas clients a £5 voucher to use against their next appointment...

I'm giving all clients who book during December a certain percentage off that they can use during jan and feb. Helps me as it may be quieter. I wouldn't give anything away.

I'm giving all clients raffle tickets for every TREATMENT booked in Nov and Dec. The more treatments they have, the more raffle tickets they receive... I will then hold a draw on xmas eve. I have some gift bags, will be doing some vouchers and treatments as prizes. (I'm mobile, so was the easiest thing for me to do) xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm giving all clients raffle tickets for every TREATMENT booked in Nov and Dec. The more treatments they have, the more raffle tickets they receive... I will then hold a draw on xmas eve. I have some gift bags, will be doing some vouchers and treatments as prizes. (I'm mobile, so was the easiest thing for me to do) xxx

Im doing this too! Clients love the idea, still dont know what to give as the prizes though!

Im doing this too! Clients love the idea, still dont know what to give as the prizes though!

I'm making up some gift bags as runner up prizes. I have some gift sets with tweezers, nail file and nail clippers in, then I'll add solar oil, some choccies and a voucher. Then my main prizes... I'm still deciding haha. As I'm mobile, not sure I'll do free treatments, might do £20 voucher (£30 min spend or something, so it covers my petrol) still deciding lol xxx

I'm making up some gift bags as runner up prizes. I have some gift sets with tweezers, nail file and nail clippers in, then I'll add solar oil, some choccies and a voucher. Then my main prizes... I'm still deciding haha. As I'm mobile, not sure I'll do free treatments, might do £20 voucher (£30 min spend or something, so it covers my petrol) still deciding lol xxx

Those gift bags sound lovely, wish I could afford to even make them up! I think I might do a voucher because they are rarely claimed! Then I will do treatments that use the least amounts of products like threading etc. Im sure people will be happy enough with it :)

Those gift bags sound lovely, wish I could afford to even make them up! I think I might do a voucher because they are rarely claimed! Then I will do treatments that use the least amounts of products like threading etc. Im sure people will be happy enough with it :)

I'm only making a few gift bags and it's cost me 99p (got a few in the sale) for the gift set, a little bottle of solar oil and then a few p for some chocolates then the voucher. I'm not making them for everyone just a few runners up ;) xxx

Same here.

I send all my clients a hand written Christmas card with a 20% discount voucher as a thank you. They can use it for any treatment of £20 or over in Jan, Feb and March. This goes down really well, and encourages all those who only come for waxing to try something else.

They bring me white wine or champagne. They are very well trained!!!

Vicki x

Latest posts

Back