Christmas gift that is not money off, any ideas?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LouPink

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Thinking ahead for Christmas and would love to give my regular ladies a little gift at Christmas.

I have my own gift vouchers but as I only charge £15 for a gel manicure (and I am mobile) I really don't want to be giving money off.

Any ideas for a non expensive thank you gift?

Many thanks x

Last edited:
A nail file and a chocolate in a pretty bag?
Mini solar oil?
Just a nice card?
To be honest, clients don't really expect gifts at Xmas.

I give a pen (bought from Adler) with salon name and phone number on so also advertises salon - the regulars look forward to them ( I've given them for the last 3 years) I get good feedback and the regulars love them.

I got those trolley key ring tokens from Danuk. The stock token key rings work out at 33p each and very handy.

When I want to treat a client I upgrade their treatment and they love it! I quite often do this when they've recommended someone who has booked in - they feel they are getting a freebie but all it really is is a bit of extra product and an extra 15 minutes of your time. You could write them Christmas cards with words to the effect of 'your next gel manicure will include a luxury hand exfoliation, massage and moisturise' That way you are not really having to spend much but they get a lovely extra treat! Just a thought. x

When I want to treat a client I upgrade their treatment and they love it! I quite often do this when they've recommended someone who has booked in - they feel they are getting a freebie but all it really is is a bit of extra product and an extra 15 minutes of your time. You could write them Christmas cards with words to the effect of 'your next gel manicure will include a luxury hand exfoliation, massage and moisturise' That way you are not really having to spend much but they get a lovely extra treat! Just a thought. x

That's a lovely thought, really like that x

Last year I made crackers and put offers or freebie treatments in that was great but this year I'm going to make some bath melts and put 3 or 4 in a little bag as a Xmas treat

Charlotte

Latest posts

Back