Christmas Gifts For Clients?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shine_Studios

Reaction score
Hi all, im so sorry to bring the dreaded time of year up so early, but you all know we have to plan!!

What kind of things to you give to your clients at christmas?

And do you give them 'all' something, or just the regular / oldest clients?

Im soooo confused what to dooooo!

Caf xxxxxxxxx :Love:

A card perhaps with your business printed on it and perhaps 10% off for treatments in januaryxxxx good question never crossed my mind to offer pressies to clients at crimbo:hug:

I am going to put a £5 gift voucher in a christmas card. Valid for 3 months. xx

Thats a good idea diddlexxxx

As i'm new starting out i am going to give them to everyone!! LOL friend collegues etc, just to get my name out there!!

I am giving a £10 voucher to my regular fortnightly clients and my other
clients a % off voucher for january. should keep me busy (fingers crossed)

I normally give out mini cuticle oil or Jessica nail files the client can choose which one they like. I also send out a newsletter before Christmas saying what I have as a special offer and list any retails gifts. Oh and yes last year I put in the newsletter that I wouldn't be sending out cards but making a donation to a named charity and the clients seemed to like this.

We have too many clients to give them all something, but we do have loyalty cards throughout the year, so they do receive freebies through that.

At Christmas time I give out gifts to a few of our very best clients, usually a product, the value of which depends on how good a client they've been.

I am going to put a £5 gift voucher in a christmas card. Valid for 3 months. xx
ditto I'll be doing this for the same reason although I only validate it for 2 mths to try and keep jan and feb busy, of course if they phone to say they can't make it til mar i'll extend for them which gives me brownie points. I like the charity idea too might do this next yr when I'm a bit more established . :) Loving this thread I love Xmas

Latest posts

Back