Christmas Light Tutorial is ready!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Christie's Nails

Reaction score
Everyone loves this design. Have fun!

CHRISTMAS LIGHTS TUTORIAL

glitter28.jpg

Came on espeically to check out what was this weeks tutioral, and was not dissapointed! xx

Christie

This is absolutely gorgeous !! It really impressed me!

Can I ask you, on the green and red glitter tips - was it just glitter mixed with the acrylic or gel or was it coloured acrylic powder too?

Beautiful....

Vicky

Another excellent tutorial

thank you Christie for finding the time to put them together especially when you must be so busy

Happy Christmas

VickyB said:
Christie

This is absolutely gorgeous !! It really impressed me!

Can I ask you, on the green and red glitter tips - was it just glitter mixed with the acrylic or gel or was it coloured acrylic powder too?

Beautiful....

Vicky

The green and red tips are mixed 3 parts clear acrylic powder and 1 part glitter. There is not colored powder on the green and red tips. The picture that has only red tips is 3 parts red colored powder and 1 part glitter.

they are great christie cant wait to have a go!
zoe

Christie they really are lovely, well done. I look forward to each new art you do though have to say I'm noooowhere near as good as you, my flowers look pressed which I guess is an art in itself :)

Keep 'em coming.

They are brilliant - you are such an inspiration. Got your first email news letter today, that too was great and very informative, thanks a bunch.

Wishing you a merry one ;)

Jen

Christie. Love your work. Haven't seen you on the geek lately. How is the website coming?

Michele

Latest posts

Back