Christmas Offers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kelly Daisy

Reaction score
Hi there, im sitting at my computer trying to think up some christmas offers that dont sound cheap and cheerful but quality, tempting offers and cant seem to come up with anything, so was wondering if anyone could help me. I work part time (evenings/weekends) from home and only offer natural nail treatments at the mo (have just booked on Creative course starting in Dec...cant wait and am currently studying part time beauty therapy...lovin it) but at the minute only offer variations of manicures and pedicures. Just after some inspiration really....please help!
thanks
xXx

Im going to do a manicure + a nail polish(that they get after the treatment,and they can choose from a few colours)..I do the manicures a bit cheaper than normal,christmas offer:)
You could probably do that mobile too,then you dont need to drag that many polishes with u just the selection they can choose from..or maybe some other nail products,cuticle oil..etc....

Get yourself some stickers from Nailtopia (nailtopia.co.uk) and do an offer of Luxury Mani get 2 nails done with free Christmas/sparkling nailart... or handpainted nailart if you do that.

thanks for your ideas girls, had signed off last night xXx

I'm doing coloured tips cheaper than usual and buy one hand of nail art and get the other free. I haven't tried this one before, I hope it doesn't backfire!

Teri x:)

im joining treatments together this christmas, like christmas party package, mani and pedi with xmas gems £20 etc

hi there

i am offering free nail art (full set i do freehand, stickers, glitter, rhinestones, dried flowers etc if you like worth at least £10) when you purchase a full set or luxury mani

hth

jane xx

ps i hope it doesn't backfire too as my business launch in on 17 nov LOL

hi there

i am offering free nail art (full set i do freehand, stickers, glitter, rhinestones, dried flowers etc if you like worth at least £10) when you purchase a full set or luxury mani

hth

jane xx

Good luck mate!:hug: :hug:

We Are Fully Booked Now Right Up To 22nd December..........then Closed Til 28th,
Didnt Do Leaflet Drops, Just Offered A Mini Bottle Of Solar Oil With Standard Manicure,
Free Paint/gloss With Mini Manicure,
Luxury Massage Offered A Tub Of Shea Butter
And Nail Art For New Sets Of Enhancements Whatever System..........

hi there

hth

jane xx

Good luck for your launch hun x

Latest posts

Back