Christmas present help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xoxo

Reaction score
In my family's there's 6 of us.
Me 3 sisters mum and dad.
At Christmas we set a £30 budget per person otherwise it can get very expensive.
This year Iv got everyone tickets to see Miranda Hart in March.
As the tickets don't come until about a month before. I need something they can open that tells them what they'v got.
The tickets were about £30 so got to keep it cheap.
I was thinking a bar chocolate with a invitation stuck to it?
Any other ideas?

Thanks x

My mum got her brother and sisters a mug with a photo of them all printed at asda (3 for £12) and put chocolate coins on with a heart shaped bauble and a candy cane wrapped in cellophane etc they look lovely and cheap to produce :) xx

Can you call them & ask for them earlier as it is for a christmas present?

Ive done this, & my friend did with the theatre tickets xx

How about her DVD with an invitation on for them all? I got my sister an olly murs calendar an when she opened it her tickets were inside lol x

I've got my other half John Bishop tickets for next November so will have no tickets to wrap up. Going to try and create some sort of voucher or something on the computer to pop in a card.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Iv just made tickets and printed and they came out good.
I like the DVD idea.
My family are huge chocoholics. But the tickets came out quite big so will have to find a bar big enough to fit.
Il give it all a think and work out the cheapest.

Thanks!x

I did this for Mrs browns boys for my mum and dad last year. I got the show photo on the ticket website copied that to word and put the date time and seat numbers etc and printed it and laminated and put it in a Christmassy envelope. Just looked like a ticket :) xx

Latest posts

Back