Ultimate Christmas present! What's yours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well behaved kids would do me :) x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Love this!! A day off, to sleep in late and quiet children and puppy sounds like bliss...I think I'm pushing it there though lol xx

I got the sparkly diamond last christmas! This year i want a new handbag and purse.

Fallen in love with a Mulberry but at £1500 i dont think ill get that! Haha xx

Go to biscter - mulberry outlet ;) x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I waited 8years for my proposal! And this Xmas I guess I am getting the ultimate present, flying out to Australia on the 27th and getting married out there! I can't wait I'm sooo exited, and makes it more special as most of the family are coming too and my mum lives there so everyone I want will be at the wedding :) :) xx

I waited 8years for my proposal! And this Xmas I guess I am getting the ultimate present, flying out to Australia on the 27th and getting married out there! I can't wait I'm sooo exited, and makes it more special as most of the family are coming too and my mum lives there so everyone I want will be at the wedding :) :) xx

Congrats! Have an amazin time ♥

My ultimate would be a luxury holiday somewhere really exotic! X

I'm being taken to Italy to meet my bfs family this year :) flights paid for and he was saying I need a proper jacket as it's going to be cold, so last week he brought me a stylish but properly warm jacket , and was taken to a spa day for my bday the other week, so this year I feel well and truly spoilt :) to hear the words 'I love you' may just make it perfect... But not sure that'll happen, meeting the family is a huge step for him lol

Our oven packed it in this week so this morning I got an early Xmas present to be delivered on Thursday. No, it's not the 1 carat diamond ring I've been texting pictures to hubby of. It's a flipping oven so I can cook his effing Turkey on Christmas Day. Lucky lucky me!!!:sad:

Our oven packed it in this week so this morning I got an early Xmas present to be delivered on Thursday. No, it's not the 1 carat diamond ring I've been texting pictures to hubby of. It's a flipping oven so I can cook his effing Turkey on Christmas Day. Lucky lucky me!!!:sad:

Sorry, but can't help smiling:). Pity it wasn't here today and you could cook him a lovely anniversary meal tomorrow :smack:. Seriously though, I hope you have a lovely day tomorrow xx

Sorry, but can't help smiling:). Pity it wasn't here today and you could cook him a lovely anniversary meal tomorrow :smack:. Seriously though, I hope you have a lovely day tomorrow xx

Thanks. We're both knackered and can't be bothered doing anything tonight so we're going out for breakfast tomorrow instead. It's a take away and a bottle of champers tonight. :D

I don't have a ultimate present but me & my sister have just paid for my dad to have a flying lesson in a light aircraft. He is 83 & I think he will be speechless on Christmas Day.

I have my ring I have my ring I have my ring hehehe! So excited to be engaged to the bestest man ever :D x

I have my ring I have my ring I have my ring hehehe! So excited to be engaged to the bestest man ever :D x

Congrats, so how did he do it? X

Congrats, so how did he do it? X

Thank you :)
He told me there was a gift on the tree and while I was searching for it he told me to turn around and he was down on one knee and asked me! :) x

Latest posts

Back