Christmas Promos for Mobile Therapists

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bombalurina

Reaction score
Ok Geeks, I've had a look at some of the existing threads already, but are there any really effective Christmas promotions I can do?

My diary is completely empty for December so far, and November isn't looking much better, so I need your help!!! I have a few ideas, but I was wondering what you have done that's worked for you?

I'm a mobile therapist who lives in a tiny 1 bedroomed flat, so I can't hold an open evening or a party...much as I'd like to!! But what CAN I do?!?

Most of the clients I have are for spray tanning and waxing, but I offer so much else...

Your festive comments welcomed :)

I'm not a mobile therapist so can't say about anything specific to that, but, why not put some pamper packages together so your clients are all set & ready to dazzle in December.

First & foremost, write to your clients that you haven't seen for a while.

I'm not sure what treatments you do but how about offering something like: mini mani, mini pedi, mini facial, eyebrow shape & spray tan. As they're having lots of treatments in 1 appointment it cuts your time down so you can afford to put a good price together. For eg, if it takes you 2 hours to do & you work on £25 per hour then charge the client £50. The total value will perhaps be more than that but you are still getting your fee.

Try & encourage some of your clients to have a pamper party. Lots of clients in one location = less work & more profit.

Put some retail kits together. Make up a brochure/flyer, get orders & payment upfront.

Cross promote your treatments. For all your tanning clients offer them a deal on another treatment, they may enoy it enough to book again with their next tan.

Just because a therapist is mobile doesn't mean to say they can't be creative. They are only limited by their own imagination & drive.

Anyway, what ideas did you have yourself? Maybe one of us could help you expand on those ideas.

I printed out some gift vouchers to use with their next appointment, that will keep clients coming back.
I have also put together some package deals, but that does not seem to work very well at the moment, well.. I still have clients calling, but they ask about different treatments rather than a package. That is still a result though.

Latest posts

Back