Christmas recipes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gemster

Reaction score
Every year I put together a hamper of goodies for my grandparents for Christmas, as they're the sort of people who buy anything they like the look of for themselves, and so are impossible to buy for!

This year I thought I'd go one step further and make as many of the bits as possible myself :|

I've thought of a few bits, peppermint creams, Irish cream fudge, gingerbread, shortbread, tomato and chilli chutney...but I was wondering if any geeks have some fab failsafe Christmas recipes they'd like to share? Ideally things that will keep for a good few weeks so I can make it in advance as Christmas has snuck up on me as it is!

Ooh how could I forget mince pies!

Hiii Gemster! Are they partial to a tipple? I made some gorgeous mulled wine the other day & decanted it into 'Cordial bottles' from Lakeland, it's currently sitting in the cupboard waiting to be wrapped & delivered, it keeps so well! I just used cheap red wine from Tesco, think it was a fiver a bottle!

Recipe is HERE :)

Hiii Gemster! Are they partial to a tipple? I made some gorgeous mulled wine the other day & decanted it into 'Cordial bottles' from Lakeland, it's currently sitting in the cupboard waiting to be wrapped & delivered, it keeps so well! I just used cheap red wine from Tesco, think it was a fiver a bottle!

Recipe is HERE :)

Oooh this sounds great, I didn't even think about drinks, thanks hun xxx

Latest posts

Back