Christmas treats for regulars

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tickets are free ! They receive 1 for every treatment they have done. (Encourages them to book extra treatments ;) )

I'm still deciding on prizes. Will be deciding tomorrow. Money off vouchers, gift bags and chocs probably.

I don't think I'm going to offer free treatments as I'm mobile, so would be a bit poop going out for nothing when it will cost me in petrol too xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Ah that sounds good to me :) think I might have to invest in a raffle ticket book lol xx

Ah that sounds good to me :) think I might have to invest in a raffle ticket book lol xx

Lol got mine for £1.09 ;)

I'm also going to make a few goodie bags up. They may be runner up prizes ;) xxx

Lol got mine for £1.09 ;)

I'm also going to make a few goodie bags up. They may be runner up prizes ;) xxx

You've defo got it all planned out... I need to get myself organised cx

Where did you get the samples from? I'm always looking for samples, but none of the suppliers seem to sell them.

Lena White do OPI Avojuice 30ml bottles of handcream, which work out at around £1 each with VAT. Last year I gave regular tippers an Avojuice, an OPI disposable file and a pair of OPI toe separators. The little gifts worked out to about £1.90 for each client.

Mad Beauty often advertise very reasonably priced novelty lip balms and things like that.

I used to be an Arbonne rep and they did these Lovely little sample hand & foot creams in little tubes they were perfect but I don't do Arbonne anymore so can't get my hands on them :(

More companies should do little mini sample tubes that you can buy as not only do they make perfect Christmas gifts for clients they also increase our sales as I sold loads of hand an foot creams after my clients minis ran out, they went down so well!

Another little secret I'll let you all into.....

I typed in "wholesale gift items" into google, came up with loads of wholesale gift websites, you have to register your business with them online to sign up to see prices etc but you can get beautiful little presents in bulk for great prices, I saw these lovely little oil burner sets that contain a candle, incense (sp?) sticks with a little leaf tray, an oil burner & some scented oil, look really nice and you could buy them at a FANTASTIC price.
I've bought loads from the different websites as this time if year I do loads of ladies evenings, Christmas fairs etc etc etc so plan to sale them on my stall that I have to advertise and showcase my beauty business as they make great Xmas pressies for people an puts some extra money in my pocket for Christmas :)

Xxxxx

Does anyone know where you can get 'nail' or beauty relevant Christmas cards.:biggrin:

I did the lucky dip with prizes in cards last year. This year I am doing a variation on that theme - "Santa's naughty or nice" clients will get to flip my naughty or nice coin if they have been nice they receive a raffle ticket for a really great prize which will be drawn at our Christmas open evening.

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back