Christmas Vouchers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandywine

Reaction score
I already have vouchers for people to buy, but think they need smartening up. At the moment I have vouchers that I've done myself on the computer, which I put in an envelope with my leaflet. Not very exciting to resieve me thinks and doesn't give the impression that I would like to. I'm thinking (with Christmas coming up) to get some small jewelery boxes in lovely colours,(tied with ribbon) putting the voucher inside with some Christmas confetti and putting whole thing in a matching bag with my leaflet. This I'm thinking looks more exciting and I would be happy to resieve it.

What do other people do with their vouchers and what do you think of my idea?:idea: Thanks in advance for any comments or suggestions:green:

P.s I'm doing another flyer drop, advertising Christmas vouchers so I want to get it right!

www.printing.com does specific christmas vouchers, not so good though if you are on a budget?

You could just get some printed on coloured card and get them laminated, punch a hole in the corner and tie a ribbon through the hole! You could make the ribbon in a little bow or make a long one so it would go round your neck like those V.I.P laminates they hand out to people so they can go back stage at concerts...

We have just boring voucher in an envelope with a price list thing, but these ideas sound really good!!

At least then the client has something nice to open and I can imagine it being more exciting for them too. Also she might say to her friends "Oh I got a gift voucher from XXXXXX and It was wrapped up so nicely and the prices are xxxxxx and blah blah....."
FREE ADVERTISING!

Sorry, having a mad moment there!!

I just got some lovely ones from vistaprint, picked a design and had a folded card and wrote the company name on front with gift voucher and then put all relevant information inside at the moment they were 10 free with white envelopes

We have just boring voucher in an envelope with a price list thing, but these ideas sound really good!!

At least then the client has something nice to open and I can imagine it being more exciting for them too. Also she might say to her friends "Oh I got a gift voucher from XXXXXX and It was wrapped up so nicely and the prices are xxxxxx and blah blah....."
FREE ADVERTISING!

Sorry, having a mad moment there!!

Yes this was what I was hoping too:) .I've had a look on line and can buy a box, a bag and xmas confetti all for about £1 each voucher which seems resonable.

Yes this was what I was hoping too:) .I've had a look on line and can buy a box, a bag and xmas confetti all for about £1 each voucher which seems resonable.

Please can you let me know where you have found the confetti bag and box?

K x

Latest posts

Back