Christmas wages

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Geminikelli

Reaction score
Hi all

Just wondering if all salon owners pay their staff early for christmas or keep to same pay date?

Hi I will be paying my staff on the 21st Dec, usually they are paid on the 25th of the month. My staff are great though and were not bothered if i paid them early or not, but i felt it would be better.

I pay the wages on Saturday so it's in their account on Tuesday. I'd like to pay them a day earlier this year with Christmas day being on the Tuesday, but i have some casual employees and i have no idea what time we will finish on the last Saturday this year.

Sent from my GT-P5110 using SalonGeek

We are given our wages usually on a Monday, but with it being Xmas eve, we are getting our wages at the end of the week before on our last shift Ie fri 21st/sat 22nd depending so get all the xmas stuff we need as we will be busy Xmas eve 10-4 the times most places open/close xmas eve xx

I pay monthly and gave my staff the option of having their wages early or waiting till the end of the month as normal. They opted for the normal date as January is a 5 week month anyway and they would need to wait approximately 6 weeks.

Latest posts

Back