Chroma gel advanced?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jadeejordan

Reaction score
Has anyone used the chroma gel advanced gel where you drop some of your regular gel polish into a dampen dish with some of the chroma gel to make a coloured gel.
I'd love to know how it lasts..
Xx

Has anyone used the chroma gel advanced gel where you drop some of your regular gel polish into a dampen dish with some of the chroma gel to make a coloured gel.
I'd love to know how it lasts..
Xx

Hi, I have tried this, didn't like it at all, the varnish is lovely and bright, strong colour then I found when u added the gel the colours went a bit wishy washy and see through.. Hth.. 😀

Oh really, that's a shame, I have 100s of nail polishes some favourites that I can't find duplicates or near enough the same in gel polish. Thanks for your reply :)

Oh really, that's a shame, I have 100s of nail polishes some favourites that I can't find duplicates or near enough the same in gel polish. Thanks for your reply :)

Yeah I was disappointed as I am the same, loads of lovely colours sitting there.. 😔

Have you tried Megamix? Fab product that you can mix with almost anything. Really good price and customer service is outstanding. I have mixed old polishes with it and it's worked really well on ladies that are hairdressers!! Search megamix it will tell you all about it....All my old polishes and new favourites turned into a fab gel polish hth x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back