Ciate paint pots

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautyxperts

Reaction score
Does anyone stock / use Ciate polishes, if so what do you think of them? I'm wanting another brand to stock along side Cnd vinylux x

I love them! I only have like 8 but clients love Dangerous Affair (red/burgundy) I'm on my second bottle now!
They are not your average round shaped but I love the brush too x

I'm a bit naughty and like to try all brands!

I'm a bit naughty and like to try all brands!

Thanks for answering, I love the bottles and think they are a real selling point! Think I'm going to invest in them x

Fab! Let me know how you get on! 💅

Fab! Let me know how you get on! 💅

I'm receiving my order tomorrow, can't wait! It'll be like a sweet shop - excited!! X

Can i ask where you got them from? I think I'm going to get a few 😊 x

Can i ask where you got them from? I think I'm going to get a few 😊 x

Yes the distributor for Ciate is ABC Beauty Supplies, I've spoken to David x

Just thought I'd share, my delivery came today and well...I'm in love!! Fast delivery too x ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1414682985.023519.jpg

Ohhhh nice!
Where did you get the stand from?? X

Ohhhh nice!
Where did you get the stand from?? X

Abc beauty supplies (ciate distributor) purchase 30 polishes came with the stand x

I was looking at these just now! They are so pretty and was wondering if anyone used them. Think I might get these myself now 😊 thanks for this thread 👍

Oh kool!
I like the stand, may have to buy 30 then xx thank you!!

Hi all thank you for all your lovely comments. Check out the great Xmas Gift . Sets : any questions just give us a call on 01383 624236 here at ABC Beauty Supplies :

Hi all thank you for all your lovely comments. Check out the great Xmas Gift . Sets : any questions just give us a call on 01383 624236 here at ABC Beauty Supplies :

Oh definitely the sets are very cute!

Latest posts

Back