Claws for Halloween / Nailart

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chelios

Reaction score
I had so much fun making these-
wanted to share it with you.

Would like to hear your opinion about my try :green:

love these, especially index and ring fingers

I am so glad for not scaring you away!!!!!:green:
Thank you so much for posting your opinions-I really appreciate!

oh i really like them, good job! the detail in them is great..
can i ask what you used? Want to start playing around with designs myself!

Hi Abbi,
I am using LCN Gels-only some of the Color Gels are noname.
Here I put on Rainbow Tips in different colors, and painted with black and pink Color Gel using the normal brush or the spotter, put some glitter and/or stickers on, and sealed it. On the red nail I put on a full cover black Gel, and painted with red Gel and brush the pattern, some Glitter and sealed.
It was so much fun - you should try it-and not thinking of giving up!!!
Why do you think so-what is your problem, can i help?

Yeah it looks like fun! got my trainer hand the other day so i might have a go later!
Ah i'm just fed up i think, i love doing it but i really dont have enough people to practise on, and ive no confidence in my work. I know its hard though for everybody starting out so i just need to suck it up!!!:)
I was watching online tutorials for Young Nails last night and they look great so i think i'll book myself in for their gel refresher in two weeks and they have a gel nail art aswell so i might take the day off work and do them both. I think id really enjoy it!
I's sorry for crashing your critique!! thanks hun :hug:

Hi again,
thats great, use your trainer hand and go for it. I have the same problem-so I am torturing my rubber hand.:green:
Sit down in front of your colors and sparkling glitter and just let it flow! And go public with your art as much as you can. Dont mind if you get also some ruff comments-only so you will get better and herewith got confidence in your work. If you additional can take some classes-there is nothing better than learning from the best!
Hope to see more from you in the future!:hug:

they look fab!! my daughter loves them!! she wants them for halloween he he, I think it's would be too far to travel to you tough he he

LOL-yeah!
but you can copy them - I would be so proud!
Have a happy Halloween-and many thanks to your daughter too!!!!:hug:

thank you too, ND!:wink2:

Latest posts

Back