Clean and Easy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

relax

Reaction score
Hi all was just reading threw a few old posts about clean and easy, but couldnt find the answer to what i was looking.
Firstly i wanted to know where you all buy your refills from? I use the original (large) ones but as of late i think they have gotten really expensive? Either that or i am not charging enough......
Do any of you recommend other wax but still using my clean and easy heater? I have tried the hive refills but i just couldnt get used to them. One minute the wax was coming out perfectly and the next i couldnt get anything out. Any answers or suggestions would be grate x

We swear by Perron Rigot waxes, they are absolutely fantastic and they come in the pot and spatula method or the roller cartridges.
They are the new generation in hot waxes and with their sophisticated application process of using an oil to create a barrier between the skin and the wax, the wax does not remove skin cells which reduces the discomfort of waxing and prevents reactions.
You should check them out. :)

I have to admit I'm also a fan of clean and easy. Been using it for years! I buy mine from Sally's salon services. I just find it more hygienic than the pot wax to use and the application more evenly distributed. The only down side is when you've used a cartridge you still have to wait for the new one to heat up.

Hi i use to use it but i bought Salon System cartidges in a bag of 12 and they work out nearly half the cost of the clean and easy. Also if you do like to stick to Clean and Easy Grafton ltd now distribute and quite often have good offers on like 2 for 1 so worth checking out.
If you have the large heater it holds 3 large rollers so theres always one ready to use . x

Last edited:
hiya can I just ask people using clean & easy roller wax if their using a oil or the moisture powder prior to waxing? thanks. x

Latest posts

Back