Clean+Easy Chocolate Wax.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gelly

Reaction score
Just wondered if anyone has used this and what you thought.
I did a search but didn't find anything.
Actually, comments on Pomegranate, Hemp, Azulene and Tea Tree appriciated too!
Do, they have to be used differently to each other - consistency etc? What you like / dislike about each. And what your clients like.
Thanks

Gelly

I use the hemp one and its lush!!
it goes on very smooth, I use it for lip and chin areas.
ive seen the chocolate one at the wholesalers,was tempted!!

Thanks for that! So Hemp is a winner - cool!
I can't get over that noone seems to have used the others! especially the chocolate!? I thought all c+e users would have at least tried it out!
I am doing my course on the 27th and 28th and as they don't come in the kit, I was thinking of buying them in, but don't want to waste my money if they are horrid!
I am glad you like the Hemp, as this is the one I fancied for myself.:)

I've tried most of them, loved the hemp and clients always commented on the lovely smell but i found it wasn't as effective on tough hair (bikini) and asian hair.
So I've reverted back to the original.

i really like the hemp wax aswell, lovely scent, but i did find that it was more sticky than the original.

Hi there,

I use all of them & have sucsessful promotions combining the Vani-t Chocolate Decadence range with the Clean & Easy chocolate wax.
I apply the Vani-t Chocolate Body Oil also with the chocolate wax.

Pomegranate with CND Spa Mani - summer in a scent.

The only one that doesn't do much for me is the Ocean Breeze - looks a bit like fence paint & smells more like cool mints IMO, but, that's my only gripe with it.

HtH

XX J XX

I have just tried the vani-t chocolate body range as well, its really nice

Is all natural and contains real cholcolate - not just fragrance.

Makes me crave chocolate every time i use it though :lol:

I always use the azulene for sensitive skin. I love the smell of the hemp but find it goes sticky really quickly x

Latest posts

Back