Clean & Easy Wax HEATER

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kat.wri

Reaction score
Hi i AM THINKING OF BUYING A CLEAN & EASY PETITE HEATER AND JUST WANTED TO KNOW A FEW QUESTIONS. I ONLY HAVE TWO MOBILE WAX CLIENTS THE REST I DO IN SHOP, I'VE HAD A FEW SPILLS WITH MY POT HEATER
JUST WONDERING IF ANYONE HAS USED THE BIKINI ROLLER TO DO HALF LEG WAX
AND

DO YOU KNOW IF THE LARGE ROLLER HEAD WILL FIT ONTO A MEDUIM CARTRIDGE?

i'VE READ ON OTHER POSTS ABOUT PEOPLE REFILLING THE CARTRIDGES HOW EASY IS THIS TO DO?

SORRY TO ASK SO MANY QUESTIONS

THANKS

First of all we don't know waht brand you are using so it is dificult to tell if the large roler head fits onto a medium cartrige.
I know depileve has a line called filmepil wich is great for small areas and the aplicator line is great for the larger areas, both line come in tubes with screw on lids/aplicators, so you can have the lid of for transport and only put the aplicator for the epilation.

It's The Clean & Easy System

No the large roller head will not fit on medium cartridge.They are very easy to refill by either filling from pot heated in heater or microwave and pouring in.I refill from carton wax heated in a wax heater.
To be honest i would go for full size heater they are not that big you wouldn't get very far trying to wax legs with the medium size cartridge especially a full leg.They cool down quite quickly and with the large cartridges you do get a thermal sleeve.

Don't want to hijack your thread but I've been wondering about this system too so could I ask another question?:)

Is the larger C&E Roller system suitable for mobile? Not too big/tricky to transport?

TIA:)

Thanks for the reply- does anyone know if hive roller 80g cartridges will fit in the large heater

Clean & Easy = Light & easy, we use the large spa system & transport it when needed.

Placed upright with no chance of tilting or falling IMO it's a beaut lil mobile unit.

HtH

XX J XX

Sorry for that... didn't realize Clean & Easy was the brand... I never heard of that brand before (i guess it's not available in portugal)

Latest posts

Back