Cleaning CND lamp bulbs?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andrea85

Reaction score
When one of my clients took her hand out of the lamp yesterday I noticed that she had smudged her Shellac. It was on the bulb inside, and I noticed a couple of other bits on there too. What is the best thing to clean the bulbs with?

You won't be able to clean cured Shellac I'm afraid.

You will get 100 hours from your bulbs... best thing to do is to take them out after 50 minutes and flip them over.

New bulbs again and the cured Shellac on the under side won't interfere with the curing process! :)

HTHs :hug:

You won't be able to clean cured Shellac I'm afraid.

You will get 100 hours from your bulbs... best thing to do is to take them out after 50 minutes and flip them over.

New bulbs again and the cured Shellac on the under side won't interfere with the curing process! :)

HTHs :hug:

I hadn't thought of that! Thanks!

When one of my clients took her hand out of the lamp yesterday I noticed that she had smudged her Shellac. It was on the bulb inside, and I noticed a couple of other bits on there too. What is the best thing to clean the bulbs with?

Very anoying isn't it?! :mad:
I was going to say the same as an*gel :)

Very anoying isn't it?! :mad:
I was going to say the same as an*gel :)

I hadn't noticed it before. There's plenty of space in there, how does it get on the bulbs?!

I hadn't noticed it before. There's plenty of space in there, how does it get on the bulbs?!

God only knows :lol:

One of life's mysteries I'm afraid!

Latest posts

Back