Clear/natural tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrs Jess

Reaction score
Hi everyone....
Can you tell me - what's the difference apart from obviously their appearance?
Is it just personal preference as to what to use?

Thanks in advance xx

I use natural tips for clear or pink acylic over- or some someone who wants to pain their own nails inbetween Infills
I use clear tips for glitter tips or if I want to be able to see the colour through the tip for example Loboutin tips with red under and black on top- hope this makes sense.

Natural tips are used for natural look enhancements or if the natural nail is incredibly short to make a french (if u used clear you would see where the tip is atrached)

Clear tips are used for full coloured nails, french if the nail is a of good length, nail art, and if your just going to polish them.

What are you putting over your tips? Generally, If you are using gel then you would want to use clear tips expecially if you're using an opaque gel over the free edge. Using a clear tip will ensure you get a complete cure. You can use a natural tip only If you are putting a clear or sheer gel over it. Natural tips can be used for anything. They will give the enhancement a natural look. It's all up to you on which you choose to use, or what look you're going for.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using SalonGeek mobile app

Ok thanks geeks :)
I am using gel, I prefer the clear tips but totally get what your saying about the short nails.

So do you think that this would be ok - I'm going to buy 500 of clear tips then 100 of natural? Xx

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back