Clever storage ideas

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kate Minerva

Reaction score
So I am finally able to extend my house which will give me an extra room that I can use as a treatment room and finally have a home salon.
However the new room will also have another use - we will be keeping shoes, coats, tumble dryer etc in there. These will all be hidden in cupboards.

I just wondered if anyone has any clever storage ideas they use and don't mind sharing. Rather than the usual gelish wall etc. I know someone has made there hallway look amazing on here.

I do nails, massage and am now training in facials if that's helpful. But just after some different ideas really

:) x

No ideas, sorry but really jealous of your new room! Sounds amazing, enjoy xxx

Aww thanks blossom. I have to work out storage carefully as it won't be a big room - but hey a room is a room :)

Hope your doing okay! X

I have low cupboards against the wall, all came as a set in the same colour so I hide loads of things in them plus because they're low, I can display products on top of them. You could have a wardrobe with mirror doors? Mirrors would come in useful obviously. A bookcase with rows of wicker baskets on the shelves.

Latest posts

Back