Client after care for cool tones

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hinders

Reaction score
Hi Everyone, can you advise me on what you recommend your clients to keep their cool blonde cool. I advise them to use brass off shampoo by matrix, are there any other recomendations to give
thanks

Hi Everyone, can you advise me on what you recommend your clients to keep their cool blonde cool. I advise them to use brass off shampoo by matrix, are there any other recomendations to give
thanks
Have you though about doing colour bombs?

Apart from washing/swimming another thing that will remove toner super fast is high heat/ straighteners.

Also I think it simply is more maintenance to keep ash blonde, and they need to have regular toners to keep it cool. I tell clients every single time you wash your hair the toner will fade.

Have you though about doing colour bombs?
Thanks, i googled them and will now recommend to my clients, I’ve also bought Matrix colour obsessed Brass off shampoo which works great on mine too
Apart from washing/swimming another thing that will remove toner super fast is high heat/ straighteners.

Also I think it simply is more maintenance to keep ash blonde, and they need to have regular toners to keep it cool. I tell clients every single time you wash your hair the toner will fade.

Thanks, i googled them and will now recommend to my clients, I’ve also bought Matrix colour obsessed Brass off shampoo which works great on mine too

Do they come in every 6-8 weeks for haircuts? They really should be getting a toning service every time they come. I know it is expensive, but this color is high maintenance. I would suggest matrix so silver once a week on top of the brass off products.

Latest posts

Back