Client Chairs

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carlabarbie

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am interested to know what chairs you use for your clients to sit in at your desk? We all know that there are quite a few technician chairs and stools out there, but when it comes to client chairs I am flummoxed!

I got some out of Ikea just to do us until I found something better and its actually been a good wee chair. No complaints about being uncomfortable and its only £20. Its called Martin, from Ikea. :D

Thanks for your reply. I shall have a nosey in Ikea!

Anyone else?

I also have a chair from Ikea. It's a soft back dining room chair with a removable cover. Really nice and comfortable.

mine's from Ikea too - there's a pic on my profile if you wanna see! It was £89 but is good because it can also recline so when I do a pedi it should help!! :) Ebay have a great selection of Ikea chairs - i looked but because I needed two it was a bit of a pain - there's loads of single ones tho!! HTH

Thats great, thank you. I actually want them for a salon, so yes they would need to match!!!

Latest posts

Back