Client complaint

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xxx

Reaction score
Really need some advice on this. I had a client in Saturday for eyebrow threading and she phoned up a couple hours after and has popped back in today saying the thread has indented her skin?!???? I advised her to seek her gps advice but said there would be no way thread could indent skin.

Am I missing something here?

Does she maybe mean the thread has slightly cut the skin, so thus looks a little indented where the wound is open?

x

Generally it means you have maybe pressed a little too hard. Try to ease up a bit. Your clients skin will be absolutely fine x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

There is no sign of redness, irritation, cuts/nips, swelling or bruising. Literally looks like a wrinkle!

There is no sign of redness, irritation, cuts/nips, swelling or bruising. Literally looks like a wrinkle!

Never heard that one before!!! Maybe she's in denial about her new wrinkle lol. Sorry I'm no more help. Just explain that it's not from thread as there is no way that could happen.

Laura💋

Latest posts

Back