Client Gifts

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nail_star2003

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

At this time of year I love to make my clients feel a little bit more special than I do normally!! To my long-term clients I give them a gift voucher to use in January and to the newer clients I give them some free nail art (just a little something!!)

Well, whilst I was out shopping on sat (I know, I actually got time to do shopping on sat!! :eek:) I came across these mini boxes of chocolates. They were Roses, Celebrations and my favourite Lindt & Guylian and they were only 87p per box.

So, I have decided that this year, that as well as the vouchers etc I would offer these as a little incentive if say someone spends over a certain amount on retail. What do you all think? I know they're not very big or expensive but surely it's the thought!!! :lol::lol:

Kelly is such a great name! I look at this two ways: One, from an emotional aspect, I love my clients and I love giving so a gift is fun and makes me happy! Two, from my business mind, I do not think the investment in time and expense is worth it because I don't believe a gift at the holidays is what brings customers back.

Outstanding service coming from your heart, the passion for what you do with no interruptions during treatments and a "you-only" concept keeps my clients loyal to me. Not gifts, not specials. My clients will refer others to me no matter what solely based on what I give them for their time and money.

Using me as an example, the gal the cuts and colors my hair is not the best stylist I've ever had (don't get me wrong - she's great but just not the best-best). Coming back to Grace is not only a good cut, but more-so that I really look forward to seeing her every 5-6 weeks! I know she loves what she does, and I enjoy her company; she never takes a phone call and does not have two chairs going at once --I'm "it" and she makes me feel like a Queen. This is what keeps me coming back and this is what makes me more than happy to refer others to her.

Just my two cents! Love, kelly

I give a small bag with solar pinkie, small hand cream and toe seps out to my clients with a christmas card, like you everyone will get a voucher for a January treat (prob free parrafin wax with mani's)
It def is the service that people come back for tho a small thank you gift is a talking point and also is showing them the quality of my products.

Latest posts

Back