Client going elsewhere and not saying

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Donnalm

Reaction score
I have a client who comes to me for hair extensions, however she is going else where for her maintenance, this is the second set where she's done this and I'm rather fed up with it and have decided not to sell her anymore as shes not loyal. Does anyone know of a way I can word this to her if she returns for a new set?

Add in the price of your usual maintenance fee and tell her you’ve had a price increase but you’re now offering the first maintenance appt. free of charge as a goodwill gesture. ;)

Add in the price of your usual maintenance fee and tell her you’ve had a price increase but you’re now offering the first maintenance appt. free of charge as a goodwill gesture. ;)
Thats a really good idea! I actually think I'll do that! It just irritates me when people do it. When i was training the supplier even told me once they go elsewhere for their maintenance the guarantee of the hair is no longer my responsibility, its trying to explain that to them if something happens

I honestly don’t see what the problem is? It may be that it’s just more convenient for her. She obviously loves your hair and the fitting so what difference does it make that she has maintenance elsewhere? X

Latest posts

Back