Client growing 100% white in, to blend?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kikibee

Reaction score
Hi everyone my client sent me a picture today hasn’t had her hair coloured since February...but loving the colour that has came in during lockdown 100% white but mid lengths and ends still sitting at her 5.3 L’Oréal majirel tint! Has shoulder length hair (not wanting in cut) how would I get colour to blend to get her back to her original colour? She knows it will be a process Any help would be so appreciated thank you

Join Loreal Access they have a white hair SOS online. It was on today but I missed it.
hoping one of the educators can email it to me.
Its for all white hair so coverage and those wishing to now embrace it :)

Thank you so much

Hi everyone my client sent me a picture today hasn’t had her hair coloured since February...but loving the colour that has came in during lockdown 100% white but mid lengths and ends still sitting at her 5.3 L’Oréal majirel tint! Has shoulder length hair (not wanting in cut) how would I get colour to blend to get her back to her original colour? She knows it will be a process Any help would be so appreciated thank you
My first step would be concentrating on lifting that old colour out as much as possible. Maybe a colour reducer, and then foil the ends all over, really fine sections and then tone all over, toner will depend on the level ot lifts to :)

Colour remover (reducer) first. Do this twice. Then babyfine back to back slices WITHOUT touching natural white (because unnecessary) and get it as light as possible smaller the section blonder the result, use 10vol at back literally TINY sections and 20 towards the end, then tone her with a 10/02 or 10/21 if you can get it that light. saturate hair well with bleach do not skimp this makes a HUGE difference in the outcome :D

Lots of time and patience and only push the hair as far as you feel is safe, it might not happen in one session but do the most work 1st session then you're set for success in the future.

Colour remover (reducer) first. Do this twice. Then babyfine back to back slices WITHOUT touching natural white (because unnecessary) and get it as light as possible smaller the section blonder the result, use 10vol at back literally TINY sections and 20 towards the end, then tone her with a 10/02 or 10/21 if you can get it that light. saturate hair well with bleach do not skimp this makes a HUGE difference in the outcome :D

Lots of time and patience and only push the hair as far as you feel is safe, it might not happen in one session but do the most work 1st session then you're set for success in the future.
Thank you so much

Latest posts

Back